The Master of Science in Statistics and Data Science delivers a unique curriculum with the flexibility to customize the program to your industry or interests. After completing the required foundational courses, students may choose electives in order to specialize in geography and urban studies, computer information science or actuarial science.
Core courses you will take as part of the Master of Science in Statistics and Data Science program include the following.
- Applied Statistics and Data Science
- Capstone in Analytics
- Data Wrangling and Curation
- Design and Analysis of Complex Experiments
- High Dimensional Inference for Data Science
- Statistical Computing for Data Science
- Statistical Methods I
- Visualization: The Art of Numbers
Core courses comprise 24 credits of Statistics and Data Science MS coursework.
Electives you will choose from as part of the Master of Science in Statistics and Data Science include the following.
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Information Science
- Geography and Urban Studies
- Statistical Science
Electives comprise six credits of Statistics and Data Science MS coursework.