Student Affairs Leadership Certificate
The Student Affairs Leadership Certificate is designed for students who aspire to serve in administrative roles in student affairs and related areas such as athletics administration, residential life and student activities in higher education. This certificate deepens students’ understanding and skills in student affairs administration, including focusing on current leadership contexts and best practices in managing student life and engagement in colleges and universities.
Classes & Curriculum
The certificate consists of 12 hours of graduate-level instruction, and includes the following courses, among others.
- College Students and Development Theory
- Diversity Issues in Higher Education
Related Graduate Degrees
- Higher Education MEd with a concentration in Student Affairs
- Higher Education EdD
- Policy and Organizational Development PhD with a concentration in Higher Education
Related Graduate Certificates
- College Access and Success
- Digital Education Leadership
- Diversity Leadership
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Teaching in Higher Education