Digital Education Leadership Certificate
Explore how technology can be effectively used to support learning for students at different development levels with the Digital Education Leadership Certificate at Temple University. Prepare to develop a strong vision for facilitating institutional change and making structural and technological decisions regarding digitally based learning, student development and teaching.
After completing this certificate, you will be able to
- communicate how sound instructional design practices and technology must be leveraged to serve changing demographics;
- create assessments utilizing both technology and data to support your vision;
- identify and adapt to the changing demographics of students, including a growing population of non-traditional students; and
- use data analytics to effectively heighten student learning outcomes and provide ongoing integrated support for diverse student populations.
This graduate certificate program can be completed entirely in an online format.
Classes & Curriculum
You must complete 12 credit hours (four courses) in order to earn the certificate. Topics covered in the curriculum include
- college students and development theory, and
- multimedia learning.