The protection of our students is of utmost importance to Temple University. That is why we place such an emphasis on student and community safety and well-being. Here, you will find information about the university resources, services and programs that prioritize safety in our community.
To contact the university about safety enhancements, please email email@example.com. To learn more about the Campus Safety Services office at Temple, which upholds public safety for those who live, work and visit campus, visit safety.temple.edu.
In 2021, Temple hosted a forum with city of Philadelphia officials to further discuss the university’s plans for enhanced safety measures; have a conversation surrounding gun violence; and answer questions from students, parents and community members.
Temple maintains consistent communication with our students, faculty and staff, in order to keep our community informed about safety resources, enhancements and updates. See all of the messages sent to the campus community below.
- March 23, 2022: A campus safety update
- Feb. 18, 2022: Introducing the Temple Task Force on Violence Reduction
- Jan. 27, 2022: Temple launches new campus safety enhancements
- Nov. 30, 2021: Standing together to address gun violence
- Nov. 17, 2021: Campus safety