College Access and Success Graduate Certificate
Prepare for the ever-changing landscape of postgraduate education with the College Access and Success Graduate Certificate at Temple University. Serving as a critical bridge that helps higher education professionals develop marketable skills and competencies, this certificate’s coursework challenges norms by placing significant emphasis on urban issues and themes of college access, affordability and equity in higher and postgraduate education.
Submit the following materials to be considered for admission into this graduate certificate program.
- Letters of Reference: Submit two letters of recommendation from college or university professors who can speak to your academic abilities.
- Transcripts: Submit your undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all the accredited institutions you’ve attended.
- Statement of Goals: Write a statement outlining your interest in College Access and Success Certificate with a specific focus on your interests, target career and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Résumé or curriculum vitae: Submit a current copy with your application materials.
International applicants should also submit
- Standardized Test Scores: a TOEFL or IELTS score of at least 79 iBT or 6.5 on IELTS. Depending on your score, you might also need to take an English refresher course.
- an official document validating completion and conferral of a degree, a diploma and/or a certificate. Though the World Education Services (WES) isn’t required, applicants are encouraged to submit their transcript(s). See all admissions requirements for international students.
With departmental approval, non-matriculated students can register for up to nine credits of graduate study at Temple. Non-matriculated students may register through the department or the Temple University Center City (TUCC) Office of Continuing Studies.