Forensic Chemistry Graduate Certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Forensic Chemistry in Temple’s College of Science and Technology allows you to explore the analytical methodologies necessary to solve problems in forensic chemistry, environmental chemistry and more. This 12- to 13-credit graduate certificate is designed for working professionals seeking career advancement and relevant jobs in the field.
Forensic Chemistry Graduate Certificate courses are taught by faculty in the Professional Science Masters in Forensic Chemistry degree program. The curriculum includes core requirements in current topics in applied biopharmaceutics, data analysis, law, ethics, policy and toxicology, within the larger framework of forensic chemistry.
Graduates of the Forensic Chemistry Graduate Certificate program develop
- a range of practical skills in forensic chemistry;
- a theoretical understanding of major concepts in forensic chemistry; and
- knowledge and skills applicable to academia, industry and government.
Many courses in this certificate program emphasize hands-on training in a modular, forensic chemistry laboratory.
Classes & Curriculum
Courses you will choose from as part of the Forensic Chemistry Certificate (Graduate) curriculum include the following.
- Advanced Forensic Chemistry
- Analytical Separations
- Data Analysis and Evidence
- Investigative Chemistry
- Leadership, Law and Ethics in Forensic Science
- Special Topics in Analytical Chemistry
Related Graduate Degrees
The Graduate Certificate in Forensic Chemistry is designed for working professionals seeking to improve their academic credentials and advance their current career standing, as well as future forensic chemists pursuing roles in the field.
Other potential career paths include
- analytical chemists,
- forensic scientists,
- scientific laboratory technicians and