Master of Business Administration Executive Program
Expand your business education and build a diverse professional network to complement your leadership expertise with the Master of Business Administration Executive Program in Temple University’s Fox School of Business. Strengthen your decision-making abilities, broaden your global perspective, enhance your communication skills and steer your career toward the C-suite. Intended for professionals well into their business careers, the program requires a commitment of one weekend a month for 16 months. This format provides an immersive, collaborative learning environment without disrupting your professional priorities.
The Fox Executive Program MBA offers
- a diverse population of executives for robust peer-to-peer learning and networking opportunities;
- in-person classes conveniently delivered in Center City Philadelphia; and
- market-driven courses and hands-on learning experiences led by world-class and award-winning business leaders and faculty members.
With a curriculum designed to mirror an actual workplace, students are assigned to teams and work together extensively to prepare assignments and presentations. Faculty provide support on how to manage a successful team environment, often integrating the latest case studies and new executive guest speakers to give students the most up-to-date insight into the business world.
Classes are offered both online and in-person at Convene Philadelphia. In addition, a weeklong Global Immersion allows Executive Program MBA students to observe global business practices, engage with corporate leaders and apply coursework in an emerging market.
The modular format of the Executive Program MBA curriculum also means that you may take two of your courses at a global partner location, which include the following sites.
- Beijing, China
- Bogotá, Colombia
- Casablanca, Morocco
- Lima, Peru
- Paris, France
- Shanghai, China
- Tokyo, Japan
These opportunities allow you to explore a new area of the world or keep up with your course sequence while you are traveling for business.
Classes & Curriculum
Each course in the Executive Program MBA is delivered over the course of one in-person weekend per month plus additional web conferencing sessions. Core courses you will take include
- Enterprise Financial Management,
- Financial Information Reporting & Analysis,
- Global Enterprise Management,
- Marketing Management in the Enterprise and
- Strategy Formulation and Administration.