Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Auditing and Cyber Security
The Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Auditing and Cyber Security in Temple’s Fox School of Business helps students address an organization’s technological infrastructure risks, such as cyberattack, fraud, internal abuse and negligence. This 12-credit graduate certificate has an innovative curriculum that aligns with the ISACA, the industry-leading association for information technology risk management professionals. With coursework built around current industry standards, this certificate helps students to advance and enrich their professional paths.
Whether you are seeking to broaden your professional horizons or working to earn the continuing education credits necessary to maintain your credentials, this professional certificate equips accounting and risk assurance professionals with the tools to meet the growing demand for candidates with information technology auditing and control skills.
Credits earned as part of the Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Auditing and Cyber Security may also be transferred to Fox’s Master of Science in Information Technology Auditing and Cyber Security.
Classes & Curriculum
Potential topics covered as part of the Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Auditing and Cyber Security program include
- network and operating systems security;
- protection of information assets; and
- security architecture and ethical hacking.
Related Graduate Degrees
This professional certificate program is intended for
- accounting, business and IT professionals seeking to enhance their IT risk management and/or information system security audit and control knowledge; and
- current Certified Information Systems Auditor and Certified Information Systems Security professionals seeking to maintain their certifications.