Conflict Process Graduate Certificate
Grow your skills in conflict resolution through Temple University’s four-course Conflict Process Graduate Certificate. Learn the causes of conflict and the dynamics of conflict escalation, and develop competencies in strategic approaches for conflict management, including constructive negotiation methods and mediation. Explore integration of theory and practice in community, group and organizational contexts.
This 12-credit graduate certificate program can be completed in one year, and courses are offered on evenings and weekends to accommodate schedules of busy working professionals.
Apply online for this graduate certificate program.
Submit the following materials to be considered for admission.
- Transcripts: Submit undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all accredited institutions attended.
- Letters of reference: Obtain two recommendation letters from college or university faculty members who can speak to your academic ability.
- Résumé: Provide a current account of your professional experience, education and related credentials.
- Standardized test scores (international applicants only): A TOEFL score minimum of 79 iBT, 550 PBT or 6.5 IELTS is required for admission to this program.
- Statement of goals: In 500 to 1,000 words, detail your interest in seeking this certificate, with a specific focus on the career to which you aspire, your interests and any relevant academic or professional experiences.
Statement of goals: In 500 to 1,000 words, detail your interest in seeking this certificate, with a specific focus on the career to which you aspire, your interests and any relevant academic or professional experiences