Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Temple University’s Fox School of Business is designed for students looking to drive change—in their careers, their companies and their areas of expertise.
The MBA program focuses on key management principles that are universally relevant across industries and positions. These principles include communication, leadership, resource management, strategic planning, finance management and business ethics. Depending on work experience, professional interest and schedule, you can choose from four flexible Business Administration MBA options—all of which provide the credentials necessary to launch or advance your career in business.
What sets the Fox MBA apart?
The Fox School of Business knows that no two students—or professional trajectories—are alike. With a newly integrated curriculum designed for the busy working professional, Fox provides
- real-world learning opportunities;
- personalized service and mentorship; and
- translatable value.
Whether online or at one of Temple’s regional campuses, Fox MBA students are immersed in a collaborative learning and professional environment. Small class sizes offer the opportunity to work closely with fellow students and experienced, internationally recognized faculty. Unique programming also allows regular interaction with industry experts.
The MBA allows students to build directly translatable skills and develop valuable networks they can take with them into their professional lives. The programs offer schedule-friendly class times and online components. Students also enjoy the convenience that comes with attending an urban university, with ample public transportation and proximity to industry-leading corporations based or with offices in Philadelphia.
Following graduation, students have access to an extensive and connected alumni network of more than 320,000, located in Philadelphia, across the country and around the world.
There are four options available for the Business Administration MBA, so you can select the program that best suits your professional and personal needs.
- The Global MBA is a two-year, full-time program designed for professionals with two years of work experience who are seeking career mobility and enrichment.
- The Part-Time MBA is geared toward professionals seeking to advance or change their careers, providing management education on a convenient part-time basis. It can be completed in two to four years.
- The Online MBA takes place entirely online, following a one-week, on-campus residency at the beginning of the program. This flexible option is ideal for busy working professionals, allowing students to take one class at a time to complete the program in 20 months.
- The Executive MBA courses are delivered over one in-person weekend per month with additional web conference sessions. Students explore strategic management concepts for different business models, and have the opportunity to participate in a C-Suite Series, which offers networking opportunities and insights from the region’s top executives. The rigorous, competitive program can be completed in 16 months.