Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
Transform a promising idea into a successful business venture with the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management from the Fox School of Business at Temple University. Learn to recognize opportunities, generate innovative solutions and identify untapped market spaces in an ever-changing business landscape.
Through this degree program, you will harness the creativity and big-picture thinking needed to launch your own business or propose innovative initiatives within existing organizations. This program is specifically tailored to outside-the-box thinkers looking to
- create positive social impact with a social venture;
- start a new business;
- take over the management or ownership of an existing business;
- work as a consultant within an existing high-growth organization; or
- work in entrepreneurial ecosystems (accelerators, incubators, startups, venture groups).
Receive instruction from Fox faculty members who actively own or have sold successful startup ventures, and who actively work in the entrepreneurial ecosystem. Develop an appreciation for how and why being an innovator is essential for success within countless areas of business.
Collaborative classroom instruction alongside real-world opportunities make this program a perfect fit for enterpreneurial-minded students. In addition to coursework, there are numerous avenues for students to gain professional experience during the completion of the degree, through a required internship, as well as opportunities to join student professional organizations.
Additionally, through Fox’s renowned Innovation and Entrepreneurship Institute, students gain access to workshops, conferences and customized mentorships with both faculty and alumni entrepreneurs.
Classes & Curriculum
Students interested in the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management Major program will complete the following core courses in addition to choosing three electives.
- Lean Startup: Fast & Frugal Approaches to High-Impact New Ventures, Product Invention & Innovation
- New Venture Internship: Learning to be a High-Value Employee, Manager or Founder
- Cost Accounting
- Strategic Planning: The Business Plan as a Strategic Tool for Existing Businesses & Entrepreneurs
A diverse faculty brings extensive real-world knowledge to the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management BBA program, with some professors holding more than 25 years of professional experience in relevant fields. Many have also run and sold successful entrepreneurial ventures, or worked to support entrepreneurs, and have worked closely with such nationally and internationally recognized organizations as AT&T, DuPont, Exxon, Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, Scott Paper Company, and Sony.
Related Graduate Degrees
Related Graduate Certificates
- Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution*
- Entrepreneurship and Technology Commercialization
- Innovation Strategy
- Strategic Communication and Cross-Cultural Leadership*
*Klein College of Media and Communication