Entrepreneurship and Technology Commercialization Graduate Certificate
Transform ideas into reality with the Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Technology Commercialization from Temple University’s Fox School of Business.
Jointly designed and delivered by Fox and Temple’s College of Engineering for entrepreneurial-minded innovators and working professionals, this specialized graduate certificate teaches students to
- think outside the box and recognize unique business opportunities in the technology space;
- realize ideas, visions and concepts through planning, design and execution; and
- develop the right business model for innovative technological services or products.
As part of a system of technology commercialization support programs offered by the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Institute, the program offers students access to customized workshops, conferences and faculty mentorships to support their academic and professional goals.
Students in the program are typically
- entrepreneurs with an innovative idea for a new product or service;
- executives looking to monetize technology, products or services; and
- research and development professionals seeking career mobility.
Hybrid course formats consisting of both online and in-person meetings allow busy professionals to complete the nine-credit program in as quickly as one semester. Students also have the opportunity to transfer credits to graduate degree programs, such as the Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship MS or MBA program.