Innovation Strategy Graduate Certificate
Prepare to drive innovation and build an agile organization with the Innovation Strategy Graduate Certificate in Temple University’s Fox School of Business. This high-impact program equips the next generation of leaders to make strategic decisions and succeed professionally in a rapidly changing competitive landscape. Learn to overcome strategic and tactical challenges to design organizations that reward innovative thinking and embrace disruptive environments.
Learn from faculty who are leading researchers and practitioners in the field. Questions examined in the certificate program include
- How do firms create or add value through innovation?
- How does innovation fit into a firm's overall business strategy?
- How does the value frontier evolve and transform the competitive landscape?
- How do you structure internal innovation initiatives to reduce resistance to change?
- How do you balance your innovation investments and portfolio between radical and incremental innovation, and the legacy business?
The skills and knowledge gained in answering these questions give certificate participants the ability to remain competitive and transform their organizations.
Who might be interested?
The Innovation Strategy Graduate Certificate is designed for
- managers responsible for strategy and innovation;
- high-potential employees who wish to advance in their careeres and drive innovation at their organizations; and
- entrepreneurs who want to build organizations focused on innovation and change.
With maximum flexibility to suit working professionals, the 9-credit certificate is available completely online, in a traditional in-person learning setting, or in a hybrid format.
Classes & Curriculum
The Innovation Strategy Graduate Certificate features a powerful and rigorous curriculum from the Fox Strategic Management Department. Core courses include
- Global Innovation Strategy: Creating Agile, Innovative, Globally Competitive Organizations and
- Innovation Intelligence: Plan, Build, Protect, and Monetize a Technology/Innovation Portfolio.
You may transfer the credits you earn to a Fox School of Business Specialized Master’s or MBA program.