Environmental Science Major / Master of Education

You can also earn an Environmental Science Major from the College of Science and Technology and a Middle Grades Education MEd from the College of Education. Qualified students can earn a master’s degree in five years, instead of taking the usual six. Learn more about pursuing this accelerated degree.


Additional Program Information

More In This Section