Group fitness is group exercise sessions led by a certified leader who creates a session plan to accommodate various fitness levels. Exercising in these group settings is a great way to meet others, make connections and utilize certified fitness knowledge.
Group Fitness sessions are open to all patrons who have current recreation access. Types of sessions currently offered include the following.
- Body Blast
- Hip Hop Zumba
- Kardio Kick
- Yoga (Flow, Goodnight and Power styles are offered)
Group Fitness Session attendance is determined on a first come, first serve basis. Tickets will begin being issued 30 minutes prior to the start of a session. A facility monitor stationed outside the group fitness room doors will issue the tickets for each session.
Fall II Group Fitness Schedule
This schedule runs from Sunday, October 15th - Monday, December 11th
**Due to Fall Break there will be no sessions Friday, November 17th - Sunday, November 26th
Mikayla Marti is the fitness coordinator.
Group Fitness Studio Policies
- Patrons assume all risk associated with participation in group fitness sessions.
- Patrons must adhere to posted capacity limits for all group fitness sessions.
- Personal items that are not in use must be stored in a cubby. Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All drinks must be in sealed, non-glass containers while in group fitness studio. All other food and drink are prohibited in the group fitness studio area.
- Organized groups must formally request and receive prior approval and booking permit in order to utilize group fitness studio.
- Equipment used during session must remain in the group fitness studio and be returned to the proper storage location at the end of each session.