Tourism Analytics Graduate Certificate
Leverage the tools essential for extrapolating and interpreting data to improve the travel and tourism industries with the Tourism Analytics Graduate Certificate in Temple University’s School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management. This nine-credit certificate is designed for current tourism professionals who have a passion for research and data-driven, detail-oriented work. Build proficiency and develop the skill set to advance and lead in the field.
Through the curriculum, you will
- acquire hands-on capabilities vital to the travel and tourism industries;
- explore advanced data analysis techniques;
- form expertise in the interpretation and communication of data analysis results;
- investigate specific economic and policy theories that are essential to the industry; and
- understand contemporary elementary applied statistics and its use in business, economics and everyday life.
The Tourism Analytics Graduate Certificate is completed online through a mobile-friendly format that streams weekly classes. The program emphasizes peer and faculty engagement and project-based learning, and you’ll work collaboratively to solve authentic industry problems faced by today’s travel and tourism leaders.
The credits earned through this certificate program can count toward the Master of Science in Travel and Tourism.