Fee: $60 for the online application; a separate fee applies to the Athletic Training Centralized Application Service (ATCAS)
- Recommendations: Submit three letters of recommendation from evaluators who can speak to your academic potential for graduate study. Recommenders may be college or university faculty members or a direct supervisor from work.
- Goals Statement: Submit a thoughtful, clear statement of goals of one to two pages in length.
- Prerequisites: You should have taken a number of prerequisite courses in subjects including anatomy, basic health and wellness, and statistics. View a full list of prerequisite courses.
- Your GRE score is required.
- Include a current résumé or CV that includes your GPA and relevant clinical and research experiences.
- Fifty hours of observation under the guidance of a certified athletic trainer are required.
Additional Requirements for International Students
TOEFL score: Your score should be at minimum 79 iBT or 550 PBT.