To apply, you should have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
The program requires a number of prerequisite courses. Courses include:
- 8 credits of Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Exercise Physiology
- General or Sport Psychology
- Basic Health and Wellness
- Recommended courses include:
- Functional Anatomy or Functional Kinesiology
For specific application requirements, visit the College of Public Health website.
Summer II term (June) start: June 1