Fee: $60 for the online application.
Process: Apply to the Doctor of Athletic Training program through Temple’s online application.
Program Prerequisites: To apply, you’ll need to be a certified athletic trainer and have a master’s degree in a related discipline.
- Recommendations: Submit three letters of recommendation from evaluators who can speak to your academic potential for graduate study. Recommenders may be college or university faculty members or a direct supervisor from work.
- Goals Statement: Submit a thoughtful, clear statement of goals consisting of one to two pages.
- Your GRE score is required. This requirement is waived if you have been practicing as a certified athletic trainer for five years or more.
- Current résumé: Include your GPA and any relevant clinical or research experiences. Send this to Doctor of Athletic Training Program Director Jamie Mansell at email@example.com.
- Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from all colleges you’ve attended.
- Additional Information: Submit a copy of your Board of Certification card to Doctor of Athletic Training Program Director Jamie Mansell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Requirements for International Students
TOEFL score: Your score should be at minimum 79 iBT or 550 PBT.
See all international graduate applicant requirements.