How to Apply
Apply using the Common Application. Learn more below about how to apply as a first-year, transfer or international applicant.
Fee: $55 (Fee waivers are available for freshmen who qualify.)
- Recommendations: Have one letter of recommendation.
- Standardized Test Scores: Submit official scores (SAT or ACT) or follow the Temple Option.
- Transcripts: Submit your academic transcripts.
Email the School of Theater, Film and Media Arts at TFMA@temple.edu.
High School Seniors
Are you in the fall of your high school senior year? Learn how to apply as a first-year applicant.
Use our Transfer Equivalency Tool to see which credits transfer.
Do you attend a community college? See if students from your school automatically receive conditional admission to Temple University.
Learn more about how to apply as a transfer student.
You are an international student if you hold or will need to obtain a nonimmigrant visa, including a student (F-1) or an exchange visitor (J-1) visa.
- Application start: Aug. 1, 2021
- Application end (fall early admission): Nov. 1, 2021
- Application end (fall freshman): Feb. 1, 2022
- Application end (fall transfer): June 1, 2021
- Application end (spring): Nov. 1, 2021