Summary Of Requirements
- All students must complete Temple University's General Education (GenEd) curriculum.
- All students must take a minimum of two writing-intensive courses at Temple University (including transfer students). The specific writing-intensive courses required for this major are AOD 3396 and URBE 4496.
- Refer to the College Requirements for specific information.
- Students must complete 32 credit hours in the major, plus a community internship of 3-12 credits.
- All courses in the major must be passed with a grade of "C-" or better and students must maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
|EDUC 3332||Professional Seminar in Human Development and Community Engagement I||1|
|EDUC 3333||Professional Seminar in Human Development and Community Engagement II||1|
|ECED 2101||Child Development, Birth to Nine||3|
|SPED 2231||Introduction to Inclusive Education||3|
|AOD 2201||Research Methods in Applied Communication||3|
|EPSY 2325||Statistics for Decision Making||3|
|AOD 2115||Conflict Resolution in Education||3|
|AOD 3396||Organizational Communication (WI)||3|
|EDUC 4333||Effectiveness of Interventions for Children (Zero through 8th Grade)||3|
|EDUC 4441||Discourse Practices in Diverse Communities||3|
|URBE 4496||Understanding Urban Communities (WI)||3|
|EDUC 4187||Practicum in Applied Development||3|
|EDUC 4185||Community Internship and Seminar||3-12|
|Total Credit Hours||35-44|