The advanced skills gained from a graduate degree in the College of Liberal Arts are highly relevant in today’s rapidly evolving world. You will form expertise through rigorous coursework and research to meet your professional and personal goals.
Graduates of the Public Policy program are prepared for work in the following professional roles.
- Government relations manager
- Policy analyst
- Program evaluator
- Public/nonprofit manager
- University/college administrator
Graduates of the Public Policy are now working in professional careers such as
- assistant chief of staff in the mayor’s office of the city of Philadelphia;
- legislative director for Pennsylvania Senator Maria Collett;
- policy specialist at PennDOT;
- project manager at Character Lab;
- senior analyst of economic, policy, statistical and program research at Econsult Solutions, Inc.; and
- senior associate at the National League of Cities, Washington, D.C.