In addition to a completed application, prospective students must also supply the following supporting materials.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from every college and university you have attended. Request a transcript from Temple University.
- Letters of Recommendation: Contact information for references may be submitted through the online Application Portal. References may then complete our electronic form or upload their own letters of recommendation.
- Essays: You can view specific essay topics within the online application portal.
- Standardized Test Scores: Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) general test scores are required. Official scores must be reported from a GMAT or GRE test taken within the last five years.
- TOEFL scores are required for non-native English speakers, unless your degree is from an English language university located in a native English language country. Learn more about international application.