The university's accounting and budget offices serve as a resource for financial information and business practices relating to the Temple community.
- Buying and Paying: processes payments and reimbursements and issues non-payroll disbursements
- Controller's Office: oversees development and implementation of fiscal policies, procedures and systems
- Financial Audit Statements: provides internal and external financial reports and annual audited financial statements
- Management and Budget: facilitates the identification and deployment of Temple resources
- Travel and Expense: facilitates planning and reimbursement for domestic and international travel