How To Apply
Current Temple University students who are interested in earning the Tourism and Hospitality Management Undergraduate Certificate must complete the following steps to add this program to their curriculum.
- Schedule a meeting with a School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management admissions team member, or contact
Samantha McGrady, assistant director of enrollment management.
- Complete and submit an Undergraduate Request for Program Change form (pdf).
- Schedule an appointment with an academic advisor to review required courses and receive academic guidance.
Applications for the fall term must be received by the following deadlines.
- Application end (fall early admission): Nov. 1, 2018
- Application end (fall freshman): Feb. 1, 2019
- Application end (fall transfer): June 1, 2019
Email the School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management Center for Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.