How to Apply
To apply, fill out the graduate application and submit the $60 fee.
To be considered for admission into a graduate program within the School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit two letters of recommendation.
- Transcripts: Present official transcripts from all institutions at which coursework was attempted and/or completed.
- Statement of Goals: Submit a 500-word statement of goals that explains your academic and professional goals.
- Standardized Tests: Students are required to submit scores for the GRE or GMAT. (Select individuals may qualify for a GRE/GMAT waiver based on academic or professional history. Submit a pre-application to see if you qualify for a waiver.)
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
All application materials should be mailed to
Speakman Hall, Rm. 343
1810 N. 13th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Additional Requirements for International Applicants
For applicants whose native language is not English, the following minimum scores from the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE Academic exam are required.
- TOEFL: 79 iBT or 550 PBT
- IELTS: 6.5
- PTE Academic: 53