You may be eligible for a GMAT waiver if you meet the following qualifications.
- You possess managerial-level experience that demonstrates growth.
- You hold an undergraduate degree from an AACSB-accredited university.
- You have a minimum of seven years of professional experience. If you have 7-10 years of experience, you must show a minimum 3.0 GPA from your undergraduate institution. If you have more than 10 years of experience, you are exempt from the GPA requirement.
- If you have a terminal degree (e.g., JD, MD or PhD) are not required to produce GMAT scores, regardless of your level of work experience.
- Early Decision Deadline: Dec. 15
- Scholarship Deadline and International Deadline: March 1
- Final Deadline: June 30
Applications are reviewed as they are received and can sometimes be considered after the deadline.
For questions regarding your application, contact the admissions representative for your specific program.