Fee: $55 (Fee waivers are available for freshmen who qualify.)
High School Seniors
Are you in the fall of your high school senior year? Learn how to apply as a first-year applicant.
Use our Transfer Equivalency Tool to see which credits transfer.
Do you attend a community college? See if students from your school automatically receive conditional admission to Temple University.
Learn more about how to apply as a transfer student.
You are an international student if you hold or will need to obtain a nonimmigrant visa, including a student (F-1) or an exchange visitor (J-1) visa.
- Application start date: Aug. 1, 2018
- Fall early admission application deadline: Nov. 1, 2018
- Fall freshman application deadline: Feb. 1, 2019
- Fall transfer student application deadline: June 1, 2019
- Spring application deadline: Dec. 10, 2018
For more information about this program, the College of Education, how to apply for admission, and your application status, contact Enrollment Management.