How to Apply

To be considered for admission into an undergraduate certificate program, students must be currently enrolled in a baccalaureate degree program.

To apply, submit a Change of Program Request form to Lara Taylor Strayer, Theater advisor in the School of Theater, Film and Media Arts, via email to

Learn more about the TFMA Advising Office.

Program Availability

The Theater and Community Engagement Certificate (Undergraduate) is not available to theater majors.