How to Apply
Apply through the Fox online application system and submit your $60 application fee.
In addition to a completed application, prospective students must also supply the following supporting materials.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from every college and university you have attended. The ideal candidate has earned a GPA of 3.7 in both undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Graduate candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum 3.0 GPA to apply. Request a transcript from Temple University.
- Letters of Recommendation: Contact information for references may be submitted through the online Application Portal. References may then complete our electronic form or upload their own letters of recommendation.
- Essay: The essay should address the applicant’s goals and motivations for pursuing the PhD degree, as well as detail his or her general areas of research interest.
- Standardized Test Scores: The GMAT or GRE is required. Official scores must be reported from a GMAT or GRE test taken within the last five years. Student scores must be in the 90th percentile or above on the GMAT. For applicants whose native language is not English, the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE Academic exam is required.
- Interview: Candidates may be interviewed after submission of their application. Interviews may occur in person or through video conference. If an interview is scheduled, on-site interviews are strongly recommended so that applicants can visit Temple University and the Fox School to tour the facilities and meet the PhD faculty.
Fox has a rolling admissions process, meaning that applications are reviewed—and decisions made—as submissions are received. The admissions team encourages you to apply as early as possible within the admissions cycle. Applications may be considered after the deadline on a case-by-case basis.