How to Apply
To apply, submit Temple University’s application along with the $60 online application fee. Standardized Tests (GRE or MAT) are not required.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit.
- Goals Statement: In 500 to 1,000 words, state your career goals and how you believe this degree will help you achieve them. Discuss the relevant experience you have obtained so far.
- Recommendations: Submit two letters of recommendation (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to the mailing address listed below.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- Standardized Test Scores: Test scores, such as the GMAT or GRE, are optional.