How to Apply
To apply, submit Temple University’s application along with the $60 online application fee. Standardized Tests (GRE or MAT) are not required.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit.
- Goals Statement: In 500 to 1,000 words, state your career goals and how you believe this degree will help you achieve them. Discuss the relevant experience you have obtained so far.
- Recommendations: Submit two letters of recommendation.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- Standardized Test Scores: Test scores, such as the GMAT or GRE, are optional.
All music application materials should be mailed to
Boyer College of Music and Dance
Attn: Matthew Schillizzi
2001 N. 13th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19122
International applicants must send TOEFL or IELTS scores. Learn more about international admissions for Boyer.
For all policies for international applicants, including TOEFL and IELTs scores, please visit the Graduate School's website.
Once your application is submitted, contact the Boyer College of Music and Dance at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your audition. Include your name, program of study and two preferred audition dates. Audition requirements vary across programs. Learn more about the audition requirements for your instrument or discipline.
If you live more than 150 miles from Temple's Main Campus, you may submit a recorded audition.