Fee: $60 for the online application
- Recommendations: Submit three letters of recommendation from college or university professors who can speak to your academic abilities. If you’ve been out of school for more than five years, submit letters from professional colleagues who can discuss your relevant academic skills including critical thinking, research and writing.
- Goals Statement: Write a well-considered 500-1,000 word statement of purpose that articulates your interests in public health and our program in particular. Craft your statement to specifically address the following items.
- What are your interests in public health and why are you planning to pursue an MPH?
- What are your future career goals and what have you done either academically or professionally to guide your interest in public health?
- What MPH concentration are you applying to and why?
- Are there any exceptional circumstances related to previous academic performance that you would like the admissions committee to know about?
Official transcripts: Submit transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you’ve attended. A minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA is preferred. There are no prerequisites to apply to the MPH program at Temple, but strong grades in mathematics and/or statistics, social sciences and writing are preferred.
A current résumé or CV is required.
Check on your application status and the receipt of your materials through the SOPHAS portal.