How to Apply

Submit the Non-matriculated Student Registration form to register for the Teaching in Higher Education for the Creative Disciplines Certificate. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree to be admitted to the program. 

Application Deadlines

Applicants may apply for spring, summer and fall cohorts. Applications are considered on a rolling basis.


For more information about this program, the College of Education and Human Development, how to apply for admission, and your application status, contact Enrollment Management.

Enrollment Management
Phone: 215-204-8011