The curriculum comprising the Ecology, Evolution and Biodiversity degree is grounded in the study of biology and includes general and organic chemistry, chemistry laboratory courses as well as mathematics and quantitative methods coursework.
Courses you are likely to take as part of the Ecology, Evolution and Biodiversity curriculum include the following.
- Advanced Study in Biology
- Chemistry or Honors Chemistry I and II and Chemistry Laboratory I and II
- Introduction to Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Introduction to Organismal Biology
- Organic Chemistry or Honors Organic Chemistry I and Organic Chemistry Laboratory I
- Principles of Ecology