How to Apply
The admissions process depends on if you are applying as a matriculated or non-matriculated graduate student. Please carefully read the information below to ensure you are following the correct admissions process.
To be considered for admission into the Clinical Health Services Research Certificate (Graduate) program, applicants must have
- a clinical or health-related baccalaureate, master’s or professional degree from an accredited post-secondary institution, including degrees such as the Master of Public Health and the MS in Health Informatics;
- a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or the functional equivalent) for science and math courses; or
- other prerequisites, depending on the individual course level.
The admissions process and application you use depend on your student status.
If you are currently a matriculated graduate student at Temple University, please complete this online form to enroll in the certificate program.
To apply for admission to this graduate certificate if you are not currently a matriculated graduate student at Temple University, you must submit the following credentials.
- Online application using the SOPHAS Express Centralized Application Service
- Copies of all transcripts uploaded through the SOPHAS Express Application
Additional Requirements for International Students
You are an international student if you hold or will need to obtain a nonimmigrant visa, a minimum TOEFL score of 79 iBT or 550 PBT is required. A minimum IELTS score of 6.5 would also be considered.
Applicants may begin this program in the fall, spring or summer term. The application deadline is rolling.