Review important information about how to apply for the AEGD program at the Kornberg School of Dentistry as an applicant with a degree from a Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) dental school.
How to Apply
Apply through the American Dental Education Association Postdoctoral Application Support Service (ADEA PASS). You should confirm with PASS that your application has been received, as the organization only forwards completed records to Temple for processing.
PASS deadline: Oct. 1 of the year preceding the expected date of enrollment. Be sure to review additional important application deadline information below.
Submit the supporting materials listed below to Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry.
The AEGD program does not participate in the National Matching Service (MATCH) Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program. Applicants will be notified of their admission consideration upon completion of all interview days.
Applicants should have the following in order to be admitted to the program.
- A DDS or DMD degree from an accredited U.S. or Canadian dental school
- Canadian or U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent residency status
- Evidence of satisfactory completion of the written National Board Dental Examination Parts I and II. If you are currently a senior dental student, results from Part II may be forwarded directly to the Kornberg School of Dentistry once received.
- Graduates from international dental schools should have equivalent educational backgrounds and standing as graduates from CODA-accredited dental schools as determined by the Kornberg School of Dentistry AEGD program admissions committee.
- Applicants from an international dental school must also achieve minimum scores in either the TOEFL or IELTS.