Please follow these steps to submit a contract by using TUmarketplace.

  1. Log in to TUportal and choose TUmarketplace from the list of TUapplications.
  2. Click the forms button.
  3. In the left navigation frame, click on Shared and Organization Forms.
  4. From the list of forms, choose Contract Approval Request Form.
  5. When form is complete, choose Add and go to Cart from your available actions at the top right.


For forms related to university spending or purchasing requisitions, please review the Purchasing & Accounts Payable page.

Facilities Use by External Groups/Individuals

Please complete the facilities use agreement, which can be found on TUportal, in the Staff Tools tab, under Employee Forms/University Contracts.

Right to Know Law

Temple University, as a state-related institution of higher education in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, is subject to Chapter 15 of the Right to Know Law, which requires that Temple file certain information with the Governor’s Office, the general assembly, the auditor general and the state library by May 30 each year, maintain a copy in the university’s library and provide free access to the information on the university’s website. View the public information reports.


Employment Matters (Human Resources Department)
For forms related to employment matters, please review the Human Resources Department’s Forms page.

Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
For forms related to the use, possession, storage or disposal of radioactive, chemical or biological materials, or special biological agents and toxins, MRC applications, lab safety or notification of dangerous goods shipment, please review the Environmental Health and Radiation Safety Department’s Forms page.

Faculty (senior vice provost for faculty development and faculty affairs)

Institutional Review Board (IRB)
For forms related to research in, on or with human subjects, please review the Institutional Review Board’s Forms page.

International Services (Office of International Services)
For forms related to applications to work or study in the United States for noncitizens, please review the Office of International Services’ Forms page.

Research (Office of the Senior Vice Provost for Research)
For forms related to sponsored research, creative activities, or spending, click here for sponsored projects to link to the Office of the Vice Provost for Research and Graduate Studies’ Forms pages.

Outside Counsel
The Office of University Counsel's outside counsel guidelines