Conwell Hall

Conwell Hall

Personal Information Change

Current or former students can update their legal name, social security number, or date of birth using the Personal Information Change process:

    1. Sign into the PII/Name Change using your TUportal login
    2. Complete the required form fields
    3. Select the supporting document type, and upload the file
    4. After uploading each document type individually, click SUBMIT REQUEST to send your request
    5. We will evaluate the documents you submitted, and follow-up via email

Don't have TUportal access? Alumni and former students can create or renew their AccessNet account.

Note: Student-workers, or employees enrolled in courses, requesting name change must upload a copy of the social security card.

Office of the University Registrar does not accept paper forms.