|Campus Wide Shutdown Notices |
Please review the parking access map during construction.
New Residence Project Traffic Patterns:
- Cecil B. Moore Avenue between Broad and 13th remains closed to pedestrians on the south side.
- The sidewalk on the east side of Broad Street, from C.B. Moore Avenue to Oxford, will be closed to pedestrians. This includes closing the Septa subway entrance on the SE corner of Broad Street and C. B. Moore Avenue for all general use as the entrance will become enclosed within the New Residence Hall project site fence. The Septa enclosure will be modified to include exit hardware to allow a person to exit the station in the event of an emergency, but this will not be for general use or convenience. Additionally, Septa will be moving the bus shelter and bus stop on the SE corner of Broad Street and C.B. Moore Avenue to the northeast corner to allow continued use.
Montgomery Garage Traffic Patterns:
- There is no parking or pedestrian traffic along the North Side of Montgomery Avenue between 11th and Warnock Streets.
- There is no parking or pedestrian traffic along the West Side of Warnock Street between Montgomery Avenue and Berks Street.
- There is no pedestrian traffic along the South Side of Berks Street between 11th and Warnock Streets