- 2: From 5:30 to 7:30PM, Darrel Wanzer-Serrano, author of The New York Young Lords and the Struggle for Liberation, will be delivering the keynote speech for the University of Iowa's Cesar Chavez Celebration Week at the University of Iowa's Latino Native American Cultural Center, in Iowa City, IA.
- 10: Beginning at 6:00PM, The Scrapbook in American Life editor Katherine Ott will be the speaker for the annual Fredric M. Miller Memorial Lecture at Rutgers University's Camden Campus Center, 303 Cooper St, Camden, NJ 08102.
- 12: Beginning at 1:00PM, Carol Kelley, author of Accidental Immigrants and the Search for Home, will be presenting a paper at the Society for Psychological Anthropology conference at the Omni Parker House in Boston, MA.
- 14: At 7PM, Laura Martocci, author of Bullying, will be speaking about and signing copies of her book at the Staten Island Barnes and Noble, in Staten Island, NY.
- 15: At 7:30PM, The Outsider author Dan Rottenberg will be speaking for the Kennedy House Cultural Society, 1901 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
- 16: At 6:00PM, Deborah Willis, author of Envisioning Emancipation, will be speaking at the fourteenth annual David C. Driskell Distinguished Lecture in the Visual Arts at the David C. Driskell Center at the University of Maryland, College Park, in College Park, MD.
- 16: Beginning at 6:30PM, Dancing the Fairy Tale author Laura Kat Rizzo will be speaking at the Esther Boyer College of Music and Dance's Art and Architecture in Dance event at the Rock Hall Auditorium, 1715 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19122.
- 22: At 7:30AM, Dan Rottenberg, author of The Outsider will be speaking for the Chestnut Hill Rotary Club at the Chestnut Hill Presbyterian Church, 8855 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19118.
- 23: From 12:30 to 1:45PM, Roger Aden, author of Upon the Ruins of Liberty, will be moderating a panel discussion at the Eastern Communication Association's annual conference at the Sheraton Society Hill, 1 Dock St, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- 23: At 6:00PM, Out in the Union author Miriam Frank will be speaking about her book at Laurel Bookstore, in Oakland, CA.
- 24: From 10:30AM to 5:30PM, The Archival Turn in Feminism author Kate Eichhorn will be presenting a paper at Ask for Sara, an event at Book Works in London, UK.
- 25: From 3:30 to 5:00 PM, Miriam Frank, author of Out in the Union, will be speaking about her book at Modern Times Bookstore Collective in San Francisco, CA.
- 29: At 6:00PM, John Lord, author of Bill Giles and Baseball, will be speaking at the Union League of Philadelphia, 140 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19102.