- 2: From 5:30 to 7:30PM, Darrel Wanzer-Serrano, author of The New York Young Lords and the Struggle for Liberation, will be delivering the keynote speech for the University of Iowa's Cesar Chavez Celebration Week at the University of Iowa's Latino Native American Cultural Center, in Iowa City, IA.
- 10: Beginning at 6:00PM, The Scrapbook in American Life editor Katherine Ott will be the speaker for the annual Fredric M. Miller Memorial Lecture at Rutgers University's Camden Campus Center, 303 Cooper St, Camden, NJ 08102.
- 12: Beginning at 1:00PM, Carol Kelley, author of Accidental Immigrants and the Search for Home, will be presenting a paper at the Society for Psychological Anthropology conference at the Omni Parker House in Boston, MA.
- 15: At 7:30PM, The Outsider author Dan Rottenberg will be speaking for the Kennedy House Cultural Society, 1901 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
- 16: At 6:00PM, Deborah Willis, author of Envisioning Emancipation, will be speaking at the fourteenth annual David C. Driskell Distinguished Lecture in the Visual Arts at the David C. Driskell Center at the University of Maryland, College Park, in College Park, MD.
- 16: Beginning at 6:30PM, Dancing the Fairy Tale author Laura Kat Rizzo will be speaking at the Esther Boyer College of Music and Dance's Art and Architecture in Dance event at the Rock Hall Auditorium, 1715 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19122.
- 22: At 7:30AM, Dan Rottenberg, author of The Outsider will be speaking for the Chestnut Hill Rotary Club at the Chestnut Hill Presbyterian Church, 8855 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19118.
- 23: From 12:30 to 1:45PM, Upon the Ruins of Liberty author Roger C. Aden will be moderating a panel discussion at the Eastern Communication Association's annual conference at the Sheraton Society Hill, 1 Dock St, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- 29: At 6:00PM, John Lord, author of Bill Giles and Baseball, will be speaking at the Union League of Philadelphia, 140 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19102.