Are you a student at another college or university?
Are you an adult or professional interested in specific coursework, but not currently pursuing a degree?
Visiting college students, adults, and professionals are encouraged to continue their momentum, explore new opportunities, or develop their skills further at Temple University this summer.
Visiting students are welcome to take courses at any of our campuses.
If you are a visiting student you must register with the Continuing Studies office.
**Visiting student registration begins in April 2019.
If you are a visiting college student you must have the following:
- Official transcript
- Proof of any required prerequisites
- Permission from your home institution
- College transcript if applicable with a minimum 2.0 GPA
Frequently Asked Questions
- What courses does Temple offer? Course Listings
- What are the equivalent courses at my college or university? Transfer Equivalency Tool
- How much will it cost? Tuition and Fees
- Is financial aid available? Summer Financial Aid
- Can I live on campus? Summer Housing & Residential Life
Transfer Credit to Your Home Institution
In order to facilitate the transfer of summer session credits, students should request that an academic transcript be sent from Temple University to their home school or college.
Request a Temple University transcript
For further information, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 215-204-1131