Purchasing Services, a central university resource, provides a wide range of sourcing and procurement services to the University community.
Key functions of Purchasing Services include:
- Establish and enforce university-wide policies and procedures for all purchasing-related activities and transactions.
- Help to identify a diverse and qualified set of vendors who provide quality goods and services at competitive prices.
- Coordinate and issue Requests for Proposals, Requests for Quotes, and Requests for Information.
- Issue and audit/track PCards and Fleet Cards.
Interested in Purchasing policy and/or TUmarketplace training? See what's available on the Office of Non-Credit and Continuing Education site or the HR Administrative Systems Training Calendar. You can also contact email@example.com to setup additional trainings.
Donna Schweibenz, Senior Director
- Purchasing Forms - located in TUportal under the University Forms section in the Staff Tools tab.
- Products with Temple trademarks - All vendors selling products bearing any Temple trademark must be officially licensed to do so. View the full list of licensed vendors and visit the Business Services website to see the full Temple Trademark Policy.
Tax Exemption Requests - Purchasing Services has made it easier for you to request tax exemption certificates! Please visit our Tax Exemption page for more information.
Visitor Hotel Accommodations - Temple has negotiated discounted rates with hotels located in Philadelphia for students and families visiting the University. Please visit the Temple University Visitor Hotel Accommodations site.
The TPC is on TUmarketplace! The Temple Purchasing Card (TPC) can be used to place certain small dollar orders with select vendors. Visit the TPC Enabled Vendors page for more information.
Can't make the TUmarketplace training sessions? User Guides are available in TUportal by clicking the Help tab and then the TUmarketplace link.