Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Graduate Program of Temple University School of Pharmacy
RECEIVE GRADUATE CREDITS FOR ATTENDING A KENX CONFERENCE THIS SUMMER
Interested in receiving graduate credits for attending a great conference on current topics affectng regulated industry?
Sign up for the KENX Aug 19 - 21, 2019 GMP Conference held at the lovely Bahia Resort in San Diego, CA.
Internal Audits and FDA Inspections
Quality Risk Management (QRM)
and earn 1.5 graduate credits in the RAQA graduate program.
RAQA Graduate Program and KENX are excited to offer KENX conference participants the opportunity to earn RAQA graduate credit hours.
- Temple University pioneered graduate education in RAQA and continues to offer a convenient, flexible and comprehensive master’s degree and 13 certificates that are highly regarded by regulated industry.
- KENX offers high-quality, intensive conferences exploring a variety of timely RA and QA topics.
Enjoy the best of both this summer in this innovative course during a 2.5-day conference.
To receive 1.5 credit hours, you must:
- Sign up for the Temple Track in the KENX Conference no later than August 1, 2019.
- Sign up by July 10 to receive an additional $300 discount off the conference discount price.
- Attend all 18 hours of “Temple Track” talks specified in the KENX Brochure
- Complete a comprehensive online-exam approximately 3 weeks after the event. (You’ll be responsible for a $15.00 proctoring fee during the exam).
- Pay an additional fee for 1.5 graduate credits.
Save your space now by registering for the KENX Conference and selecting the “Temple Track.”
Note: A maximum of 3 credits from KENX conferences may be earned towards the MS in RAQA.
MORE ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Don't Miss Out on Saving $450 by Registering by July 12 - Use Temple150 to receive the $300 early bird and an additional $150 off the conference.
Connect and hear from experts in the industry including Genentech, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Gilead Sciences, ADARE, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care and more leading industry experts who will share lessons learned, programs that work, and best practices that will keep you fully compliant long after the event is over.
REGISTER BY July 12 WITH THE CODE TEMPLE150 AND SAVE $450 on the conference price. Please note: An additional tuition fee is charged for graduate credits.
For any questions, please contact John Kirchner, Executive Director at:
The event will include a celebration of RAQA's 50th anniversary.
SPECIAL THANKS to KENX for providing over $40,000 in scholarships to RAQA students this year alone. We are grateful for their support and delighted to be part of their outstanding conferences.
© 2008, Temple
University School of Pharmacy. All rights reserved.