Receive Graduate Credits at the December 2019 KENX Conference in Philadelphia
Interested in receiving graduate credits for attending a great conference on current topics affecting regulated industry?
Sign up for the Dec 9 - 11, 2019, Computer Systems Validation and Data Integrity Conference held by KENX in Philadelphia and earn 1.5 graduate credits in the RAQA graduate program.
Learn how to Conduct a CSV Master Plan, Perform Risk Assessments on Complex Systems, Develop effective SCV Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) programs, Implement Innovative E-Validation Solutions and more!
RAQA Graduate Program and KENX are excited to offer KENX conference participants the opportunity to earn RAQA graduate credit hours.
- Temple University pioneered graduate education in RAQA and continues to offer a convenient, flexible and comprehensive master’s degree and 13 certificates that are highly regarded by regulated industry.
- KENX offers high-quality, intensive conferences exploring a variety of timely RA and QA topics.
Enjoy the best of both this summer in this innovative course during a 2.5-day conference.
To receive 1.5 credit hours, you must:
- Sign up for the Temple Track in the KENX Conference no later than December 1, 2019.
- Sign up by Nov 1 to receive an additional $300 discount off the conference discount price.
- Attend all 18 hours of “Temple Track” talks specified in the KENX Brochure
- Complete a comprehensive, online exam approximately 3 weeks after the event. (You’ll be responsible for a $15.00 proctoring fee during the exam).
- Pay an additional fee for 1.5 graduate credits.
Save your space now by registering for the KENX Conference and selecting the “Temple Track.”
Note: A maximum of 3 credits from KENX conferences may be earned towards the MS in RAQA.
MORE ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Don't Miss Out on Saving by Registering by Nov 1. Use Temple150 to receive the $300 early bird and an additional $150 off the conference.
Connect and hear from industry experts from Gilead, Janssen BioTherapeutics, Charles River Laboratories, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, CAI, and more, who will share lessons learned, programs that work, and best practices that will keep you fully compliant long after the event is over.
To Register for Temple U Course Credits - Click Here
For any questions, please contact John Kirchner, Executive Director at:
The event will include a celebration of RAQA's 50th anniversary.
Interested in other KENX Conferences? Click here
SPECIAL THANKS to KENX for providing over $40,000 in scholarships to RAQA students this year alone. We are grateful for their support and delighted to be part of their outstanding conferences.
Upcoming KENX Conference Offering TU RAQA Graduate Credits
March 23 – 25, 2020: Validation University, including Process Validation, Continued Verification, and Data Integrity Inspection Readiness Summit (location Philadelphia,, PA)
June 22 – 24, 2020: Laboratory Data Integrity Compliance Congress, including Analytical Procedures & Methods Validation, and Stability Testing & Program Management (location: San Diego, CA)
August 2020 (date: tba): Good Manufacturing Practices Conference (location: Philadelphia, PA)
December 2020 (dates: tba) – Computer Validation Conference (location: Philadelphia, PA)