image of spilling capsule

Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Graduate Program of Temple University School of Pharmacy




dividing line


How do you get started in the Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance graduate program? 

Just register for a course. It's that easy. Most new students start with Drug Development (5459), but we offer over 80 courses, so you have lots of choices.

You may complete 3 courses before you need to apply for a Certificate or the MS. (If you already have a graduate degree and are interested in a Post-Master’s Certificate, you must apply first.)

How do you learn more about the options in our program?
□ Request an information packet (call 267.468.8560 or email

□ Attend a RAQA Open House   

□ Read about our programs and courses: Certificates, Master’s degrees, and Courses

□ Review Financing Your Education for tuition and financial aid information

How do you apply to a Certificate or the MS program?

□ If you’re completing a certificate, review the Certificate application instructions.
□ If you’re applying for the MS, review the instructions for applying:
US citizens
International Students

If you wish to pursue the MS but do not have a 3.0 undergraduate GPA, contact Jean  Westbrook (P: 267-468-8559; )





RAQA Homepage