Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Graduate Program at Temple University School of Pharmacy
Clinical Trial Management Certificate (Pre-Master's)
This five-course certificate is designed for pharmaceutical and healthcare professionals who are interested or already participate in all aspects of clinical trials. It provides the tools and information needed to design, conduct and audit clinical trials of pharmaceuticals. The courses emphasize protocol development, volunteer informed consent, study management, and the role and responsibilities of Institutional Review Boards. Required courses include:
- Drug Development (5459)
- Good Clinical Practices (5536)
- Clinical Trial Management (5537) or Global Clinical Drug Development (5539)
- Bioethics for Pharmaceutical Professionals (5612)
- Statistics for Clinical Trials (5497) or Clinical Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance (5538) or Project Management for Clinical Trials (5547) or Risk Management and Safety Signaling in Healthcare Products (Pharmaceutics 5578) or Clinical Data Management (5618).
Transfer credits are not accepted towards Temple’s certificate programs.
Brochure - Clinical Trial Management
How to Receive the Certificate when you've completed the courses:
Submit the following items to the RAQA Office (hard copy only).
2. Photocopies of your undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
3. A transcript from Temple's Banner system of courses taken in the RAQA program.
4. Notice of Completion
All materials must be received by the stipulated deadlines (January 15 for February issuance; May 15 for June issuance; and August 20 for September issuance). Sorry, but if you miss the deadline, you will have to wait until the next time certificates are issued. Certificates will be mailed to your home in late February, late June, or late September.
Note: Students may obtain only one certificate before completing the MS program, except for Food RA and QA.