Two Year Home Residency Requirement
- The Two Year Home Residency Requirement
- Who is Subject to the Requirement and what are the effects of the Requirement?
- Instructions for Requesting an Advisory Opinion from the US Department of State *
- Waivers of the Two Year Home Residency Requirement
- Skills List
* If you are applying for an Advisory Opinion, please be sure to mail the following documents the US Department of State:
- Legible copies of every/all Form DS-2019/IAP-66 ever issued to you;
- Legible copies of your passport
- Legible copies of all J Exchange Visitor visa stamp(s) in your passport
- If you are receiving Temple funding, include a letter signed by your PI/Faculty Mentor explaining the grant funding from which you are paid (who applied for the grant? Which institution provided the grant? Were you specifically listed on the grant in any way?)
- A self-addressed, stamped envelope.