Drivers License Information
Please note that several states, including PA, require that a nonimmigrant have at least six months remaining on your qualifying immigration document to be eligible for a license.
- International Driver's Permit
- Obtaining a Driver's License or PA State ID
- Pennsylvania Department of Motor Vehicles
- Driver's License and State ID Information for Non-US Citizens
- Identification Requirements for Non-US Citizens
- SAVE Database - Issues with Obtaining SSN and Driver's Licenses
Students in F1 or J1 student status should submit the request through the request form on our website.
Temple Sponsored Non-Immigrant Employees/Researchers Only should send an e-mail to Sharon Loughran at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Driver's License letter for the Department of Motor Vehicles as this letter is required when you are applying for a Driver's License