Competence and Confidence: Partners in Policymaking, Emerging and Established Leaders (C2P2 EEL)
NOTE: This program was funded from October 1, 2008 through March 31, 2013.
Emerging Leaders are individuals with disabilities ages 18-30, beginning their careers—
- attend all 5 training sessions
- participate in a summer internship
- be matched with an experienced leader
Established Leaders are individuals with disabilities experienced in their chosen field—
- attend 3 sessions tailored to enhance leadership skills
- mentor and coach a future leader
All applications will be reviewed and the training is free to qualified candidates.
Meals are included and travel accommodation reimbursements are available. We ask for your time and commitment to build your leadership skills so you may apply those skills to your field of interest.
Schedule for the 2012 sessions:
Training Sessions: Dates and Topics
- February 10 and 11, 2012 - Leadership and Diversity
- March 23 and 24, 2012 - Sharpening Team Building Efforts
- April 20 and 21, 2012 - Individual Leadership Development
- June 1 and 2, 2012 - Effective Community Service
- September 7 and 8, 2012 - Community Building
Contact: Kathy Miller
Telephone: 215-204-9395 (voice)
Partners: PA Youth Leadership Network and The Ellison Group
Funded by Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council