Special Needs for Graduating Students
Graduating students who have worked with the Office of Disability Resources and Services (DRS) should contact DRS and their school/college if they have any concerns or questions about participating in Commencement and Graduation ceremonies:
We encourage graduates with special needs to make appropriate plans before arriving to campus the day of their ceremony.
- The Liacouras Center has access ramps at all entrances. The Broad Street entrance is NOT a drop off or pick up location and police will be directing traffic from Broad Street to continue to another entrance. Please do not attempt to drop off or pick up on Broad Street.
- Wheelchair accessible seating for guests will be available in Sections 105-106 and 110-111.
- A Sign Language Interpreter will be present on stage during the ceremony. We recommend that guests who are hearing impaired select seats in Section 102 or 114.
- Limited handicapped parking is available in the Liacouras Center Parking Garage and all Temple Parking Lots. Please plan accordingly.
- The Liacouras Center Parking Garage is attached to the venue and can be entered from North 15th Street. There are designated parking spaces on the 1st and 3rd floor with a pedestrian walkway on the 3rd floor into the Liacouras Center.