Please be aware that Temple University's Main Campus is a large and expansive area covering many city blocks. If you have any difficulties regarding mobility, it is strongly advised that you bring your own mobility aid (i.e. wheelchairs, scooters, walkers).
Graduates can reserve accessible seating and parking for their guests when ordering tickets to the University Commencement ceremony. We encourage graduates and their guests to make appropriate plans prior to arriving on campus.
- The Liacouras Center has access ramps at all entrances. The Broad Street entrance is NOT a drop off or pick up location and police will be directing traffic from Broad Street to continue to another entrance. Please do not attempt to drop off or pick up on Broad Street.
- Wheelchair accessible seating for guests will be available in Sections 105-106 and 110-111.
- For our deaf and hard of hearing guests there will be American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters and captioning during the ceremony. ASL interpreters will be present on stage. Seating will be reserved in the lower rows of 114 for individuals using the interpreters. The event will also be captioned via web streaming and on the main screens in the Liacouras Center. We recommend that guests who are deaf or hard of hearing select seats in Section 102 or 114 for best view of captions.
- Accessible parking is available in the Liacouras Center Parking Garage and all Temple Parking Lots.
- The Liacouras Center Parking Garage is attached to the venue and can be entered from North 15th Street. There are designated parking spaces on the 1st and 3rd floor with a pedestrian walkway on the 3rd floor into the Liacouras Center.
- The Campus Map lists accessible entrances to university buildings.
- Questions regarding accessibility for school/college ceremonies should be directed to that school/college's graduation contact.